This is a live online workshop delivered via Zoom on scheduled dates from 09:30-15:30. The cost is just £225+vat per person.
Who should attend Write to Sell?
Copywriting involves two main things; selling and writing. Creating great copy is not just about being good at grammar and spelling. Copy has a purpose; that purpose is to convince or persuade people to take an action. You can’t do that without some sales knowledge.
This course covers both the writing and sales skills needed to create persuasive, engaging copy. Ideal for:
- Start-ups and SMEs with no marketing department
- Companies with limited marketing budget
- Employees in creative agencies who want new skills
- Businesses who are rebranding
- Businesses who are about to start a new marketing campaign
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics of copywriting
“I can absolutely recommend the course to anyone who writes content that is intended to persuade or sell to prospects or customers; the investment in time and money will pay for itself many times over.” -Rahoul Baruah, Client Robot
Write to Sell Course Contents
- Intro to copywriting
- The brief
- Identifying your target audience
- Understanding the ‘buying environment’
- Features and benefits
- Using emotion in selling
- Writing for your reader
- Objection handling
- Call to action/closing the sale
- Short copy (PPC, meta descriptions, tweets, short ads)
- Writing for websites
- Direct mail and email
- Press releases, blogs and articles
- General writing skills
- Editing & proofreading your copy
The aim of the day is for you to leave with a solid understanding of how to write to sell so you can improve your sales and marketing literature.
“Your skill and expertise in the subject has pushed us beyond our usual safe boundaries and your encouragement has compelled us to do more, a decision for which I can honestly say, our company is now starting to reap the rewards” -Rob Lewis, Corporate & Commercial
“I have been on 2 courses held by Lisa, Blogging for Business and Write to Sell and they have both been very well organised and full of useful tips and information. Highly recommend!” -Irram Shah, Document XL
We’ll come to you
Got a team of people you’d like us to train? Want to host one of our courses for your clients? Our Write to Sell course can be booked as an in-house training course and delivered anywhere in the UK.