Our training is designed to give you a more in-depth understanding of copywriting. We offer two excellent training workshops; Blogging for Business and Write to Sell:
Blogging for Business is ideal for businesses that want to start a blog or want to get better results from their existing blog. After completing the course you’ll have a strategy for your blog and the skills to implement it.
Write to Sell is suitable for anyone who wants to create stronger sales and marketing copy. After completing this course you will have a good understanding of how to sell effectively via the written word.
Scheduled training workshops
Our training courses are carried out on scheduled dates throughout the year. To ensure that everyone gets the best out of each course, our places are limited. Every delegate receives a workbook that can be taken away at the end of the course. The workbooks contain the most important points from each course and space for you to make your own notes throughout the day.
In-house training workshops
If you have a team of people that you would like us to upskill, then we can come to you. Both our courses are available as in-house training courses anywhere in the UK.
Host a workshop or seminar
If you run a social media agency or marketing consultancy then we’d love to collaborate with you. Provide a venue, book one of our half-day or full-day in-house training courses and invite your clients or sell places to local businesses.
We can also provide a speaker for short seminars at your event on the following subjects:
- Intro to Content Marketing
- Blogging for Business: Use Your Blog as an Effective Marketing Tool
- Write for a Living: How to Earn Money with Words
- Write to Sell: The Basics of Great Copy
- How to Avoid Dodgy Marketing Companies
- How to Market Yourself as a Freelancer
Contact Lisa directly to discuss hosting an event or booking a speaker on 07864 945 300.
Feedback from 2019 FHT Training Congress:
- ‘Very relevant as an introduction to blogging – keen to explore things further.’
- ‘Interesting with some useful tips and info. Good food for thought. Relevant content.’
- ‘Engaging and entertaining speaker – useful info given.’
- ‘Very good informative presentation’
- ‘Very interesting going to get started soon’
- ‘Informative talk presented in an easy to understand way.’
Workshops for prisons
Our training courses have been adapted for UK prisons and receive excellent feedback from both tutors and inmates. Speak to us about training your tutors or delivering our courses to a group of inmates.
“Lisa came into Wealstun Prison to deliver her workshop to both English and Business classes. She was energetic, enthusiastic, inspiring and very well received by both tutors and learners with a relevant topic.”
Sheralee Feldman -Tutor
Company director, Lisa Slater, shares her experience in her article Blogging behind bars: my experience of teaching inmates to blog
Contact Lisa directly on 07864 945 300.