Get results from your copy – learn how to write for websites, emails, direct mail, press ads, blogs and more.
Every attendee receives a full-colour workbook containing useful tips and tricks, as well as plenty of space for making notes and building a brief.
- What makes great copy?
- Building the brief
- Understanding the buying environment
- Identifying your target audience
- Features and benefits (FABs) and Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Required action
- Writing for your reader
- Building rapport
- Establishing credibility
- Using emotion
- Objection handling
- Closing the sale
- Short ads & social media copy
- Website copy
- Direct mail
- Press releases
- General writing tips
- Crafting a call to action
- Editing your copy
The purpose of the day is to give you the tools and confidence to create effective marketing communications.
Ideal if you are about to launch a new marketing campaign or website or want to improve your copywriting.